Information for Mortgage Professionals
TitlePLUS title insurance provides coverage for the title-related aspects of the real estate deal plus the legal services provided by the lawyer closing the transaction (excluding OwnerEXPRESS® policies and Québec policies). Please refer to the TitlePLUS policy for full details, including actual terms and conditions.
The Benefits of Becoming a TitlePLUS Confirmed Lender:
- Stay up-to-date on changes that affect your coverage under a TitlePLUS policy. As a Confirmed Lender, you will automatically receive notices of any changes to the policy;
- There is no cost involved in becoming a TitlePLUS Confirmed Lender;
- Our Confirmed Lender Agreement can be customized to reflect your requirements;
- Save time: Lawyers acting on your behalf will not need to contact you on each transaction to check if a TitlePLUS policy will be accepted;
- Be confident that you are dealing with a lawyer in good standing who is held to a high standard of practice by the TitlePLUS policy application guidelines;
- Increase your profile: We notify our subscribing lawyers as new Confirmed Lenders sign up with us;
- Your name and requirements are published on our websites;
- No exclusivity and no restrictions: You are not required to use TitlePLUS title insurance exclusively. We believe borrowers and lenders should have choices;
- Receive regular updates on legal and conveyancing issues that can affect your lending practices; and
- Learn about our new title insurance products and technology initiatives as they become available.
Our aim is to provide you with solutions to streamline your transactions and save you time.
Contact us for more information.