Information for Lawyers and Law Firm Staff
For the purposes of providing TitlePLUS policies to clients, if a lender is listed on our Confirmed Lenders Chart, you can be confident that they will accept TitlePLUS policies notwithstanding any absence of a reference to TitlePLUS title insurance in their instructions.
A Final Report to Lender must be sent after policy issuance. It must set out:
- the lender as a named insured under the TitlePLUS policy;
- the applicable TitlePLUS policy and version numbers;
- the mortgage registration number;
- the mortgage registration date;
- the face principal amount of the mortgage; and
- all of the information required by the individual lender set out in the final column of the Confirmed Lenders Chart.
Where any verifications or opinions have been undertaken/given in addition to the TitlePLUS requirements because of instructions from the lender, they should be set out in a written opinion and included with the Final Report to Lender.
Contact us for more information.