New Home Program and New Condo Select Policies in Ontario
A TitlePLUS title insurance policy through either our New Home Program or New Condo Select is available, in Ontario, from a real estate lawyer. The TitlePLUS New Home Program and New Condo Select are for residential properties with purchase prices up to $5 million (including HST), for specific new subdivision and condominium developments. View a list of developments
Some of the benefits to home buyers purchasing policies under these programs include:
- the money they will save on disbursement costs;
- automatic coverage for both buyers and mortgage lenders under the same policy, at no extra cost; and
- confidence that their TitlePLUS policy will be valid for as long as they, or their heirs, own the property.
A TitlePLUS policy covers the title-related aspects of the deal plus the legal services provided by the lawyer closing the transaction (excluding OwnerEXPRESS® policies and Québec policies). Please refer to the TitlePLUS policy for full details, including actual terms and conditions.
A TitlePLUS policy offers affordable protection and unlike other types of insurance, the premium is paid only once.
For more information:
- for lawyers and law firm staff,
- on our New Home Direct (purchase from builder) pricing category,
- ask a real estate lawyer about TitlePLUS title insurance, or for a list of TitlePLUS-subscribing lawyers, go to Locate a Lawyer,
- use the handy tools in our Real Simple Real Estate Guide™, or
- contact us.